Best ways to earn from TikTok for beginners
Making money from TikTok has become possible in a large way, especially with its recent popularity and widespread distribution on social media networks.
TikTok is unique by providing a feature that does not exist in the other applications.
When the app started, the majority of videos were only viewable for a few seconds, then the duration of the video changed to 3 minutes, then 5 minutes.
In the March 2022 update, the duration of the video that you can upload on TikTok has reached 10 minutes.
So these videos provide a great idea that can be cynical, funny or even educational to the viewer.
Besides the fact that TikTok has many different features that all users can enjoy after they’ve created a free TikTok account,
TikTok supports 78 popular languages in most countries of the world and targets almost all segments of society.
So the topic of making money from TikTok is possible. But if this application is used in the right way,
So that’s what we will show you in this article: Follow the explanation to the end.
Does making money from TikTok real?
There is no doubt that making money from the Internet is no longer as easy as it was in recent years.
It is related to marketing.
If you are good at marketing, you will be able to make money by promoting on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
Today we’re going to provide you with a new way to market, which is to market through TikTok, and the good thing about TikTok is that you can make money without capital.
How much do TikTokers make in 2022?
It is possible for users who meet the conditions and TikTok celebrities to earn up to $100,000 by displaying the brands of international companies that are ready to pay to display their products.
In general, the value of deals specialized in marketing on the TikTok program between companies and users is between 50 and 150 thousand US dollars.
And if you have more than 100,000 followers, also to having marketing skills. You can get earnings between 500 and 5000 dollars per month.
Who makes the most money on TikTok?
- Dancing queen Addison Rae Esterling reportedly makes $5 million yearly through the app, making her the highest-paid human on TikTok. Following her are Charli and Dixie D’Amelio, who make $4 million and $2.9 million a year, respectively.
- @jiffpom, a tiny Pomeranian, is the highest-earning dog on TikTok, fetching an average of $12,540 per post.
- The highest-paid fitness influencer is Demi Bagby, who made over $3 million from less than 50 ads in 2020.
- And in the world of food, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay makes the most dough (figuratively) with a reported $3.8 million in sponsored posts last year.
How to make money on TikTok?
Before you start thinking about how to make money on TikTok, you should keep these simple steps in mind.
We advise you not to fall into the get-rich-quick scam because all the talk about getting-rich-quick always leads you to despair.
Therefore, always remember that climbing the ladder is step by step.
- Download the TikTok app, or you can also download TikTok Lite if your phone is one of the non-fast categories.
- Second, you have to define your goal for creating an account on TikTok.
- Third, determine how you want to earn from TikTok.
- Prepare your account so that it is eligible and complies with the terms of earning from watching videos.
The most important things you should follow to make money from TikTok.
Always and ever remember that the way to earn from TikTok is divided into two parts:
- A difficult section and takes time to achieve, but it will bring you permanent earnings (and this is the kind that I advise you to focus on).
- And the other section needs you to be smart. I mean here that you know where the shoulder is eaten from. (But it is not permanent and temporary).
We will explain everything to you in detail, so do not worry.
Earn money from Tik Tok quickly, but it is short and will not last.
This is the method I told you about before, which is difficult and requires time to achieve.
It is a live broadcast that you can do and gather an audience that will follow you on the live broadcast that you provide through Tik Tok.
Then the followers start sending you gifts of support via it.
But this method does not come easily. It needs to build a large audience that follows you constantly and waits for the times of your live broadcasts.
Your followers should be interested in the content you provide to start providing financial support to you by sending gifts.
And when I told you it is short and won’t last. Because the supporters who will start supporting you on TikTok will not keep supporting you for long.
If you rely on them completely and neglect the method that I will tell you about after.
So you will get frustrated even if the support from them was great from the beginning.
So always remember that content is king, and let your content speak for you.
How to activate gift-receiving on TikTok videos.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Go to your personal page.
- Click on the three dots at the top right or left of the page.
- Look for the creator tools option.
- Click on the Gifts option.
- Enable the Video gifts option, as shown in the image.
- A message will appear telling you the conditions for activating gifts on your videos, and if you match the conditions I mentioned to you a while ago, click on the option to activate the video gifts (Turn on video gifts), which will appear to you in red.
Earn from TikTok in the correct way.
This is the correct method that you must follow.
Besides resorting to the first method, after you have completed the steps of this method first.
To be able to earn money from TikTok, you must first provide content that you find yourself loving.
Such as providing an explanation about applications or tips for making money or marketing… etc. Then go to the application of the following steps:
- Build your own brand and use it to make money from TikTok.
- Collect TikTok followers and turn them into money
- Earn from TikTok via YouTube.
- Earn from TikTok by watching videos.
The right steps to Earn from TikTok.
First, if you get here, I tell you to read the article from the beginning.
Because it is better to realize all the steps that talk about how to earn from TikTok, to succeed in that.
How to make money on TikTok, (build a brand on TikTok).
As I told you a while ago, if you want to make money from TikTok in the right way, you must first know what content you want to provide to the audience and focus on it.
Here are some tips that will help you a lot in building an audience that follows you on TikTok:
- Think about starting to create content that your audience is interested in, regardless of these topics, I tell you to focus on a specific part and specialize in raising topics; don’t make your content distracting.
- Try to present the information in the fastest and most interesting way possible.
- Remember that you have only a one-minute max per video, collect your information before you start posting.
- Avoid getting banned from TikTok.
Collect TikTok followers and turn them into money.
If you want just to make money from TikTok, all you have to do is follow the method of making money from TikTok in easy steps:
- Browse Facebook and Instagram and always search for the most popular videos; publish similar videos, and use titles that are close to famous titles so that you can compete with them.
- Upload the popular videos on social media, add some edits to them, and repost them again.
- Always be sure to search for the best TikTok hashtags of the week, and don’t forget to share your videos to match these hashtags.
- Upload videos on TikTok continuously, and don’t make your clips choppy for long periods.
Earn money from TikTok via youtube.
How can I earn from TikTok? Especially since the application does not allow adding links to sites to convert followers into traffic or sales.
After the new update of TikTok, there is no longer a real reason to convert Tik followers to YouTube
TikTok raised the duration of the video to 10 minutes in its last update (March 2022),
It seems that the real competition and the difficult challenge began with the YouTube developers, but don’t worry,
We will give you some ways to turn your followers on TikTok into earnings,
One of the most important ways is to link your account on TikTok with your account on Instagram and YouTube.
There are direct ways to earn from Instagram or to earn from YouTube.
You can link your YouTube channel with the Google Earnings program to start earning from Google Adsense.
So the idea is that when you post any video on Tik Tok, you delete the important part from it.
Then convert visitors to your channel on YouTube to see that missing information.
For example, we assume that you posted a video about a specific challenge or experiment.
All you have to do is delete the result of the experiment or challenge.
Then tell the follower that if they want to see the result, they should go to your channel.
So here you will kill two birds with one stone; you will gather followers on TikTok and collect followers and views on YouTube.
There is also another way, which is to collect the best TikTok videos and publish them on your YouTube channel so that you will rank, get views, and earn.
Earn from TikTok by watching videos.
According to the latest update of TikTok, which was announced on its official website in the first half of this year,
TikTok has launched a fund dedicated to earnings that will be distributed to publishers, and its name is the Creator Fund.
This fund will provide the possibility of earning from TikTok by viewing videos.
TikTok said that there is no place for people who provide stolen or duplicated content.
It also provides an opportunity for all publishers (in some countries) to compete in providing good and exclusive content, like the earning policy offered by the AdSense system owned by Google.
Terms of earn from TikTok by views.
In the last 3 years, TikTok has allocated 317.5 million US dollars, as earnings distributed to content creators,
and these are the conditions that you must achieve to be one of the qualified to collect money from TikTok through views:
- The content creator must be at least 18 years old.
- To provide content that is exclusive to it and not plagiarized.
- The content it provides should be of value and benefit to visitors.
- He must have at least 10,000 followers.
- Have a minimum of 100,000 video views in the last 30 days.
- That the content creator’s account complies with the terms and standards for using the TikTok application.
- The content creator is in one of the following countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy.
How to activate earnings from watching videos.
If you want to activate the earn feature on your account, it’s from collecting money through gifts that your followers will send you,
This is the method added recently to the TikTok application, and to activate it in your account you must meet the following conditions:
- To have 100,000 followers.
- The videos you provide must have passed the security moderation to be eligible for gifts.
- Your account must have been active for at least 30 days.
- Meet the minimum age requirements of 18 years.
Are TikTok videos protected by copyright?
The answer is yes, but the TikTok application didn’t care about this so much until now, because of the large number of videos that are uploaded every hour.
All you have to do is apply these steps daily, and upload as many videos as possible every day.
After reaching a large number of followers, you can delete all old videos to avoid any problems in the future.
You may start thinking now that a million followers on TikTok are impossible. My friend, I promise you if you follow these steps, you will reach it in a very short time. Maybe you will not apply them simply because you found the information for free.